1) What is your very first memory?
Learning to ride my bike in Anglesey caravan park and crashing into next door’s caravan.
2) What was the name of your first pet?
Pug and he was a Staffordshire Bull Terrier
3) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
4) Do you have a nickname?
Baldie, as I always used to have a shaved head.
5) Describe your role at Purple in one sentence
All things training.
6) What do you like about working here?
I love technology and gadgets so I find our product fantastic and the possibilities endless. If I wasn’t a trainer here I’d definitely be a Purple WiFi reseller .
7) What’s your best achievement so far at Purple? (what are you proud of?)
Before I arrived there was no training in place and no written documentation. I have now implemented a training program, written manuals, quick reference guides and e-learning material. I also run quarterly workshops. I feel this has improved the knowledge of our partners/reseller and end customers and also removed some workload from our sales and support teams.
8) How would your co-workers describe you?
Witty! Great, inspirational. How long have you got?
9) Who has made you laugh today?
Myself – I have a habit of that.
10) What quality do you most admire in others?
Teamwork and a helpful nature.
11) Which person has been the greatest influence in your life and why?
My mum, she taught me to be kind, funny, confident and lots more. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for her support and influence.
12) What’s your biggest regret?
Not buying a house with my best friend to start a property portfolio. He now has over 10 houses.
13) What do you like to do in your spare time?
I collect, whether thats Hot toys, statues, steelbooks, gadgets, watches. Some would say I have a problem!!! I also like films and I’m currently in the process of building a cinema room at home.
14) What is your favourite film?
15) What makes you happy?
Watching Iron Man – only joking, although it does. The thing that makes me most happy is spending time with my three young children. Keira who is 6, Violet who is 3 and Arthur who is 8 months old.
16) What gift would you like to receive if money was no object?
A luxury yacht.
17) Which cause are you most passionate about?
Making Purple WiFi the biggest and best in its area.
18) If you’re in trouble, who would you call?
Ghostbusters, a solicitor or my mum depending on the trouble.
19) If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why?
The ability to take on other superpowers. Is that a cop out? Maybe invincibility.
20) Finally, how would you spend a day with no access to technology?
In bed! Joking again, I would spend it like most weekends – outside looking after my garden with my family playing around me. Happy days!!