1) What is your very first memory?
When I was three, I remember my mum coming off the road in her Mini in Ireland, in deep snow. We ended up sideways in a ditch and hitched a lift with a friendly truck driver.
2) What was the name of your first pet?
Sweep The Cat. I used to love Sooty and Sweep.
3) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a ballerina. But I was too tall
4) Do you have a nickname?
Only a few! Kes, Kezzer, Kezmeister, Kerrald, Kezmond, Kelloggs.
5) Describe your role at Purple in one sentence
6) What do you like about working here?
Being at the cutting edge of a product and industry.
7) What’s your best achievement so far at Purple? (what are you proud of?)
I’m most proud of the Harvey Nichols event we hosted in February; all that hard work certainly paid off. I’m also proud of the $5m investment we had earlier in the year. One of of our investors is Sir Terry Leahy, who is also a new board member.
8) How would your co-workers describe you?
9) Who has made you laugh today?
Matt, Dom, Ged, Eric and Davo.
10) What quality do you most admire in others?
11) Which person has been the greatest influence in your life and why?
My dad. He’s kind-hearted, generous, successful, clever, funny, talented and likes to party, sing and play guitar!
12) What’s your biggest regret?
13) What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to eat, drink and spend quality time with my family. I love gardening, sunbathing and reading too.
14) What is your favourite film?
There have been many over the years, but recently I was impressed with ‘The Imitation Game’. ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ is one that always stays at the top of the list.
15) What makes you happy?
Coming across kind hearted, truly good people.
16) What gift would you like to receive if money was no object?
Can I have world peace? Ok, a holiday home in the Caribbean will do then.
17) Which cause are you most passionate about?
18) If you’re in trouble, who would you call?
19) If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why?
To fly, because I have a reoccurring dream that I can fly and it’s brilliant!
20) Finally, how would you spend a day with no access to technology?
Gardening, sunbathing and reading. With a nap after lunch.