Prize draw terms and conditions
Please take time to read our Prize Draw terms and conditions for our survey ‘Using your phone in pubs, bars and restaurants’.
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to people aged 16 years or over, with the exception of employees of Purple WiFi Ltd, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by Friday 29th July 2016. Purple WiFi Ltd accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Purple WiFi Ltd by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of Purple WiFi Ltd and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be disqualified from winning the prize draw.
- To enter simply fill in the online survey and submit.
- All completed surveys will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on the Friday 5th August 2016. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is one pair of Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear headphones in black
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Purple WiFi Ltd reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by Tuesday 9th August 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of Purple WiFi Ltd sending notification. It is the winners’ responsibility to check email notification of a win. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Purple WiFi Ltd reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading, within 4 weeks of the closing date.
- Purple WiFi Ltd will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Purple WiFi Ltd for the administration of this prize draw and receipt of information about the products and services.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names in such publicity.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Purple WiFi Ltd, 1 Henry Square, Ashton U Lyne, OL6 7SR.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.