Information that we collect
- Submitted Information: the information you provide when you login, such as social media account or details provided on a form.
- Additional Information: the information of the websites you visit, the transactions you make and responses to any of the surveys we send to you. We do not collect any information used to make financial transactions.
- Device Information: information about the device (mobile phone, tablet, laptop etc) you are using.
- Location Information: If Location is enabled, we collect information on where in the venue you have been.
- Network Information: We collect information from your device on the IP addresses, internet service providers, clickstream data, browser type, language, viewed and exit pages, and date and time stamps.
How we store your data
Data is stored on our own secure servers in accordance with local regulations. If you do not login in to a Purple WiFi venue for more than 13 months, all personally identifiable data we store about you is deleted.
How your data is used
Your data may be used to understand how you use a particular venue, to communicate with your or to offer you relevant goods and services.
Who may use your data
Your data may be used by Purple, the owner of the venue you visited or selected third parties.
Your data may also be provided to regulatory bodies where we are under a legal obligation to do this, to protect our own rights or if we feel someone’s safety is at risk
Accessing your own data
You can access and amend the data we hold on you at any time by visiting your Profile Portal