How do I become a partner?
How is the product priced?
Do I get commission or a discount?
How do I place an order?
Will you help me to get started?
Who benefits from Purple?
- Do you have physical venues in your business?
- Do you have a high dwell time in your venues? If so, people will probably seek WiFi access?
- Do you want to encourage people to spend more time in your venues?
- Would you like to reward repeat visits and loyalty?
- Have you invested in a mobile app but are struggling to get download numbers up?
- Would it be useful to be able to communicate with everyone that visits your venues, either via SMS, Email or via the app?
- Would it help if you could increase social media followers, and generate more positive customer reviews?
- Would you like to add profile info and valid email addresses of all people who connect to WiFi, to your customer database?
What support do you offer?
Which brands do you work with?
What exactly is Purple?
Why do people partner with us?
- It allows you to differentiate your services and Purple is the best in class WiFi analytics solution.
- You can target people in IT and marketing when prospecting as the product has various selling points.
- The solution appeals to businesses of all sizes and sectors so there’s an abundance of opportunities.
- It’s a fun product to sell. More often than not people are amazed at what analytics are captured via WiFi and by welcoming Purple to your portfolio you’ll have the power to unleash this knowledge.
Do you have different types of partners?
Where does Purple have offices?
Meet your Purple Partner Team
We’ve worked hard to build up a passionate Partner Team, with dedicated individuals dotted across our various office locations, to ensure you always have complete support.
DACH, Benelux + Nordic
Enrique Antón Ramos,
MENA + South Europe
US and Canada
Interested in becoming a partner and joining us on our journey to make real world spaces intelligent? Fill in the form below and a member of our partner team will be in touch to talk you through all of your options. It really is that simple.