1) What is your very first memory?
Dodging the doctor with the big needle when I was waiting for an eye operation at age 3.
2) What were you doing before you joined Purple WiFi?
I worked for one of the WiFi vendors and during that time I became familiar with the social selling capabilities with Guest WiFi, customer profiling and location analysis. I decided to approach Purple WiFi to ensure I would be working with the best in the industry.
3) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
4) Do you have a nickname?
5) Describe your role at Purple in one sentence
I am looking after our business in the Nordics, Baltics, BeneLux and Dach regions. I am working closely with partners to ensure we have the right traction in the market and that we win the right clients in the verticals we excel most in.
6) What do you like about working here?
A great open and honest culture, a fantastic solution that makes a real difference to our customers and a very intelligent and helpful team around me.
7) What’s your best achievement so far at Purple? (what are you proud of?)
Attracting two of the key distributors in the region and being engaged with the biggest players during the first 3 months has been a motivating start.
8) How would your co-workers describe you?
Intelligent, creative, helpful, kind and driven but at times perhaps also a bit distracted.
9) Who has made you laugh today?
Martin Chrois, who works for one of our distributors, has a way of making me smile big time. He’s witty, is clearly passionate about his work and he is a pleasure to work with.
10) What quality do you most admire in others?
Reality, common sense and pragmatism.
11) Which person has been the greatest influence in your life and why?
A dear friend who passed away too early makes me appreciate each day. He was like the glue that ties everything together seamlessly. He pushed me to constantly improve.
12) What’s your biggest regret?
Having been too concerned. There’s nothing to fear but fear itself.
13) What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy reading history, fencing, driving classic cars, listening to music and educating myself beyond the industry I work in. Astronomy and string theory is a big passion.
14) What is your favourite film?
The Shawshank Redemption.
15) What makes you happy?
Happy people, sunshine, good vibes, success and other peoples passion for their work or hobbies (it makes me happy to see others get excited) and finally seeing an elderly couple walking down the street hand-in-hand. Comforting!
16) What gift would you like to receive if money was no object?
If we’re talking about something materialistic, then I’d like a Dussie (short for Duesenberg, a car) from the 30´s. On a more personal reflection I hope that my health remains good for many years to come.
17) Which cause are you most passionate about?
Many really but I just joined the Copenhagen Volunteer Fire Brigade, so giving back without expectations is something I like to do.
18) If you’re in trouble, who would you call?
Most likely the police, if the situation called for it. Everything else I try to handle on my own.
19) If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why?
Learning to stitch up my Batman suit.
20) Finally, how would you spend a day with no access to technology?
Visiting places like the Colosseum or Tivoli Gardens, spending a day at the beach or just enjoying the peace with a book.