1) What is your very first memory?
Watching a rocket ship with my dad as a toddler.
2) What were you doing before you joined Purple WiFi?
I was the CEO of my own marketing firm since 2007, where we specialized in social wifi marketing for businesses.
3) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An opera singer.
4) Do you have a nickname?
5) Describe your role at Purple in one sentence
To grow the company by helping our clients grow with social wifi technology!
6) What do you like about working here?
Each day is a new challenge and things are changing rapidly. The best part is the supportive UK team!!
7) What’s your best achievement so far at Purple? (what are you proud of?)
I hold the record for the fastest deal in the shortest period of time in the company!
8) How would your coworkers describe you?
Energetic, bubbly and impatient.
9) Who has made you laugh today?
No one yet. It’s 5:30 am here.
10) What quality do you most admire in others?
11) Which person has been the greatest influence in your life and why?
My mom. She developed early onset Alzheimer’s at the age of 40 and still tried to keep a positive attitude and help others.
12) What’s your biggest regret?
Only having one child.
13) What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to sip a cup of coffee by the pool in the early mornings as the sun comes up.
14) What is your favourite film?
15) What makes you happy?
16) What gift would you like to receive if money was no object?
A vacation home on water in Door County, WI.
17) Which cause are you most passionate about?
Helping businesses grow has been a passion of mine for nearly 25 years. I founded Pinal County Arizona’s first economic development group dedicated to assisting small businesses and grew it to 700 members.
18) If you’re in trouble, who would you call?
My husband (but since he rarely picks up his phone, I’d have my BFF, as a back up)
19) If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why?
To read people’s minds, so that I would always know exactly how to work with them.
20) Finally, how would you spend a day with no access to technology?
Well, I tried that once on a vacation to Hawaii. It’s not my thing