1) What is your very first memory?
Sneaking out of our apartment with my sister, I was 5 and she was 3, to play in the sand pit at 5:30am while our parents slept.
2) What were you doing before you joined Purple WiFi?
Before Purple I worked at JD Williams doing customer behaviour analysis and prediction modelling.
3) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a backing dancer! Not at the front like most people because I dance like I’m drunk and nobody is watching.
4) Do you have a nickname?
I gained the nickname in school of Roly Poly Reilly after a skiing trip where I never learned how to stop without falling over and rolling into everyone.
5) Describe your role at Purple in one sentence
Engaging with customers to help them realise their potential through the portal and develop from that.
6) What do you like about working here?
The personalities of people who work here and the unbelievable intelligence.
7) If you could learn to do anything what would it be?
I would love to be a Red Arrows pilot. The speeds they go and talent they have is amazing!
8) What’s the hardest thing you have ever had to do?
I’m very scared of heights, so abseiling off the roof of Manchester United’s stadium for charity was terrifying.
9) Who has made you laugh today?
Quite a few people in the office. There are a lot of funny people here.
10) What quality do you most admire in others?
Honesty and people with drive, tenacity and ambition to succeed.
11) Which person has been the greatest influence in your life and why?
No one person has had the most influence. I find people who have drive and passion and make things happen for themselves inspirational.
12) What’s your biggest regret?
Never having the time to travel. I have visited quite a few countries but I want to see the world.
13) What do you like to do in your spare time?
Anything that involves my two daughters especially crafts that we all love, concerts, cooking, baking, going to the casino with my boyfriend, as well as a good movie on the sofa.
14) What is your favourite film?
All depends what mood I am in but Shawshank Redemption or The Green Mile would be the main ones.
15) What makes you happy?
Spending quality time with my children and loved ones and being around people who are genuinely happy souls.
16) What gift would you like to receive if money was no object?
I’d want to be able to cure cancer, dementia and Alzheimer’s.
17) Which cause are you most passionate about?
18) If you’re in trouble, who would you call?
It would largely depend on who helped me to get into trouble and that would probably be my sister, so I would have to call my boyfriend who has friends in places that might be able to help where he can’t.
19) If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why?
Invisibility. I’m incredibly inquisitive already.
20) Finally, how would you spend a day with no access to technology?
Partying with friends and family.