Purple WiFi is always innovating, changing and adapting to new technology. We’re keen to give our customers and resellers the tools they need to make the Purple WiFi product work for them. That’s why we’re introducing a brand new splash page and e-shots.
Dom, our Training Manager, will be organising a webinar on the new splash page and e-shots. It will be held this Friday 4th April with sessions at 10am and 4pm. The webinars are a great opportunity to chat to Dom about the new features and ask any questions you may have.
Splash Page v2
Your splash page is the first thing your customers will see after they have logged in to your WiFi, so it’s important to get it right! New functionality on splash pages means that you can now:
• View a range of pre-designed template libraries
• Create multiple splash page templates
• Assign a template to a customer, group or venue
• Connect using Google and Instagram
• “Online” templates give venues to option to direct users to an online version of the splash page once they’ve authenticated
We have also changed some of the design for splash pages, giving you the ability to add header and background images. The management area now includes new splash page modules.
E-shots are a great way to keep in touch with your customers. However, as a marketing tool, e-shots are often under-utilised or not used to their full effect. As a customer of Purple WiFi, you will have access to:
• New pre-designed template libraries
• Ready-to-go templates such as birthday and first visit e-shots
• A redesigned e-shot creation area with new build elements
• Support for multiple elements with one e-shot
• New parameter options, giving you the ability to target consumers by loyalty, birthdays and top customers
We would encourage all our venues and resellers to join the webinar on Friday.
Join the 10am session
Join the 4pm session